Out of all the different aerobic exercises, jumping on a rebound unit is one of the most efficient forms of exercise yet devised by man. Thousands of people are discovering profound physiological benefits from using the rebounder.
The improvements that people experience when they use the rebounder over a period of time are:
- An increase in muscular strength
- Improved posture, balance and coordination
- Revitalized vision and better mental functioning
- Reduction in stress level and control over addictions
- Improvement in the blood, lungs and all the internal organs
- Slowing down the aging process and relief of pain
- Elimination of toxins from the body, weight loss and an overall sense of well-being.
Rebounding is different than all other forms of exercise because it puts gravity to work for you with the least muscular effort. It is the most efficient method of lymphatic circulation. The lymphatic system is the metabolic garbage can of the body. It rids the body of toxins, fatigue substances, dead cells, cancer cells, nitrogenous wastes, trapped protein, fatty globules, pathogenic bacteria, infectious viruses, foreign substances, heavy metals, and assorted junk the cells cast off.
The lymphatic vessels contain one-way valves comprising a hydraulic pressure system, any up-and-down motion on the rebounder repeatedly opens and closes these valves. Regular exposure to rebounding places your entire metabolism at the healthiest plateau of activity, with the help of gravity.